Vivien Purple Fish Skin and Leather Tote
This handbag was made in the USA with the skins of the largest freshwater fish on the planet. Before being used as leather, these fish were eaten by the local population and the skins were discarded. The scales are then trimmed, dyed and finished. Since each skin absorbs the dye differently, each handbag is unique and considered one-of-a-kind.
Cecy® Handbags are handcrafted by the most skilled artisans using the finest quality leather and materials. The styles reflect the classic beauty and elegance of the 1950s and 1960s.
The Cecy® signature logo features a calla lily representing peace, and a heart at the center of the infinity sign symbolizing eternal love.
- Purple fish skin exterior
- Leather handle and interior: Italy
- Peace and Love through Infinity signature logo: Italy
- Interior zipped pocket
- Two interior slit pockets for phone and glasses
- Attached lobster claw to hang keys
- 11” – 15” drop adjustable python handle
- 12”H x 14”W x 6”D
- Magnetic closure
- Handcrafted in USA
1 in stock